Last updated 10/26/2021
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways, including
- Personal Data
Demographic and other personally identifiable information (such as your name, email address, gender, height, birthdate) that you voluntarily give to us when choosing to participate in various activities related to the Application, such as completing your Profile, Test Your Skills, Chat, posting messages in comment sections or in our forums, liking posts, sending feedback, and responding to surveys. If you choose to share data about yourself via your profile, online chat, or other interactive areas of the Application, please be advised that all data you disclose in these areas is public and your data will be accessible to anyone who accesses the Application.
- Derivative Data
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Application, such as your native actions that are integral to the Application, including liking or replying to a post, as well as other interactions with the Application and other users via server log files.
- Mobile Device Data
Device information such as your mobile device model, and manufacturer, version of your operating system, phone number, country, location, and any other data you choose to provide.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Application to:
- Create and manage your account.
- Adjust our analysis and “Golden Standard” comparisons in Test Your Skills
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Application to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Application more personalized.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Application.
- Notify you of updates to the Application.
- Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Application.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
- Marketing Communications
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
- Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Application, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
- Online Postings
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Application, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Application in perpetuity
- Third-Party Advertisers
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Application. These companies may use information about your visits to the Application in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Partners
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Social Media Contacts
If you connect to the Application through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.
- Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
- Sale or Bankruptcy
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not track users of our app over time or across third party websites to provide targeted advertising. Therefore, we do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals from any websites.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using our Support page in “About”
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
- Modifying Account Information
You may at any time review or change the information in your account by logging in and updating your Profile
- Deleting Account Information
You may delete your Account and associated information by logging in and selecting the “Delete Account” button in the Profile page
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year.If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us (submit a Support request for our latest mailing address)..
- If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Application, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Application. To request removal of such data, please contact us in writing (submit a Support request for our latest mailing address), and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Application, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.